We were asked to create a dynamic effect utilising a back light pixelated façade in conjunction with front projection mapping. We worked closely on all aspects with the client; creating a demo piece, budgeting and offering multiple solutions to them.
We were chosen for this project as a qualified and trusted supplier and installer of Traxon LED products.
Projection Mapping and layering two video projectors for brightness. We came up with innovative lighting solutions to create dynamic visuals and public art.
Key Project Steps
- Reviewed the client’s requests
- Propose solutions and came up with a budget
- Created a demo, procured and schedule the job
- Installed, pre-commissioned and commissioned on site. Working with the main contractor at all steps.
Working alongside other trades on a tight timescale to deliver, meant our team worked night shifts so the store could open during the day.
The client was thrilled with the end result, as were we. The display is visually pleasing and creates a dynamic look for the flagship store. The Installation was carried out to budget.
Natwest Super Flagship Store Birmingham
Completion Date: June 2016
Location: Natwest Super Flagship Store, Birmingham
Client: Morris & Spottiswood/Four-By-Two
- Traxon 16 PXL Panel boards
- Traxon 4 PXL add-on boards and strips
- Arkaos Stage Server
- 2 Panasonic RZ12k projectors
- 3 eCue VMC’s
- Drivers and PSUs
Installation content creation and video by Bright Side Studios