We currently have a vacancy as a Warehouse Assistant within our Hire Department at our base in Edinburgh, reporting to our Warehouse Manager.
What The Role Involves
- Delivering equipment to clients and customers as required.
- Communicating with the Warehouse Manager in relation to operational requirements.
- Upholding appropriate protocol and completing relevant documentation.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and working order of the department and vehicles.
- Complying with all of Black Lights Production Services Health & Safety policies, Company Procedures and Standards.
- Assisting with picking, preparing and returning orders for our clients and production department using Current RMS.
- Representing the company in a positive manner always.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties as requested by Management.
- Full UK Driving Licence, with ability to drive vehicles up to 3.5t
- Ability to work alone, as well as being a team player.
- Strong communication.
- Polite, friendly, and approachable by colleagues and clients.
- Basic IT skills.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Problem Solving.
- Intuitive thinker.
Advantageous To The Role
- Category C1 Driving Licence or above.
- Forklift Licence.
- Knowledge of Current RMS.
- Experience with Lighting, Sound, AV, Staging or Rigging equipment in the Entertainment Industry.
- The role is Full Time, contracted to 40 hours per week.
- Normal working hours are 09:00am – 17:30pm, Monday to Friday. However, the role does require flexible working hours.
- Based from our HQ at West Shore Trading Estate, Edinburgh.
- You will be enrolled in our Company Pension following successful completion of a probationary period.
- Salary would be based on knowledge and experience, circa £22,750 to £27,000.
- Overtime/TOIL is available.
- Annual Leave allowance of 29 days, with an additional day being added each year, following a years’ service being capped at 35 days.
How To Apply
Please email any questions and your interest to email@example.com in the first instance, including a CV, covering letter and any relevant references.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon Friday 19th May 2023.
Who We Are
Black Light is one of Scotland’s most established events and installation companies. We have over 40 years of experience providing lighting, stage, sound and video solutions across Scotland and the UK. We have a long established history of supplying and producing some of Scotland’s largest and most memorable events and venues. We have a fantastic team who are passionate about delivering unforgettable events and outstanding installations.