We currently have a vacancy as a Warehouse Driver within our Hire Department at our base in Edinburgh, reporting to our Warehouse Manager.
What The Role Involves
- Delivering equipment to clients and customers as required.
- Communicating with the Warehouse Manager in relation to operational requirements.
- Upholding appropriate protocol and completing relevant documentation.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and working order of the department and vehicles.
- Complying with all of Black Lights Production Services Health & Safety policies, Company Procedures and Standards.
- Assisting with picking, preparing and returning orders for our clients and production department using Current RMS.
- Representing the company in a positive manner always.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties as requested by Management.
- Full UK Driving Licence, with ability to drive vehicles up to 3.5t
- Ability to work alone, as well as being a team player.
- Strong communication.
- Polite, friendly, and approachable by colleagues and clients.
- Basic IT skills.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Problem Solving.
- Intuitive thinker.
Advantageous To The Role
- Category C1 Driving Licence or above.
- Forklift Licence.
- Knowledge of Current RMS.
- Experience with Lighting, Sound, AV, Staging or Rigging equipment in the Entertainment Industry.
- The role is Full Time, contracted to 40 hours per week.
- Normal working hours are 09:00 am – 17:30pm, Monday to Friday. However, the role does require flexible working hours.
- Based from our HQ at West Shore Trading Estate, Edinburgh.
- You will be enrolled in our Company Pension following successful completion of a probationary period.
- Salary would be based on knowledge and experience, circa £22,750 to £27,000.
- Overtime/TOIL is available.
- Annual Leave allowance of 29 days, with an additional day being added each year, following a years’ service being capped at 35 days.
How To Apply
Please email any questions and your interest to email@example.com in the first instance, including a CV, covering letter and any relevant references.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon Friday 19th May 2023.
Who We Are
Black Light is a leading provider of light, stage, sound and AV solutions. We come from a theatrical background and therefore have a passion for finding innovative and creative solutions to the most technical of challenges. Our track record speaks for itself: We have been supplying products and services to schools, theatres, exhibitions, conferences, trade shows, heritage centres and private clients for over 40 years.